Today
Okay, I'm starting to face the fact that it's not looking good. I gots finals to study for, and a million papers to write. However, I am spending alot of time trying to get this serial talking thing to work. I've finally disected the code enough to find that it has a thing written in it to communitcate with the thing. Even though it was designed for the ground station, it will actually work with an onboard computer. Talking to the guy from cloudcap is like talking to a wall though. I think that unless there is the MOST specific question possible, dont even bother asking.
So today, I tried compiling the software with the under the directory LinuxTest provided and the command line provided and I got the following errors:
I'm not completely sure the source of the error, maybe the code is made for MSDS (which the rest of the non-"test" code seems to be or maybe its the way I installed GCC (probably not though). So I e-mailed the guy at cloudcap about it. every meeting seems to end with me e-mail the guy from cloudcap and getting a response that less than helpful to say the least. To be continued this weekend, I have to step up the frequency of my work.
So today, I tried compiling the software with the under the directory LinuxTest provided and the command line provided and I got the following errors:
[labuser@neogilab2 LinuxTest]$ g++ -pthread Test.cpp ../CommSDK.a -g -I../ -DIRIDIUM
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.6/../../../../include/c++/3.4.6/backward/stream.h:31,
from ../Network.h:25,
from ../CommManager.h:181,
from Test.cpp:3:
/usr/local/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.6/../../../../include/c++/3.4.6/backward/backward_warning.h:32:2: warning: #warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header. Please consider using one of the 32 headers found in section 17.4.1.2 of the C++ standard. Examples include substituting theheader for the header for C++ includes, or instead of the deprecated header . To disable this warning use -Wno-d[labuser@neogilab2 LinuxTest]$ g++ -pthread Test.cpp ../CommSDK.a -g -I../ -DIRIDIUM
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.6/../../../../include/c++/3.4.6/backward/stream.h:31,
from ../Network.h:25,
from ../CommManager.h:181,
from Test.cpp:3:
/usr/local/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.6/../../../../include/c++/3.4.6/backward/backward_warning.h:32:2: warning: #warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header. Please consider using one of the 32 headers found in section 17.4.1.2 of the C++ standard. Examples include substituting theheader for the header for C++ includes, or instead of the deprecated header . To disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.
In file included from Test.cpp:3:
../CommManager.h:192: error: `StreamPkt_t' does not name a type
../CommManager.h:260: error: `StreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:260: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:266: error: `OldStreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:266: error: expected `,' or `...' before '*' token
../CommManager.h:266: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pOldPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:266: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `StreamPkt_t' with no type
../CommManager.h:542: error: `StreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:542: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:543: error: `StreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:543: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:546: error: `StreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:546: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:547: error: `StreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:547: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:571: error: `StreamPkt_t' does not name a type
eprecated.
In file included from Test.cpp:3:
../CommManager.h:192: error: `StreamPkt_t' does not name a type
../CommManager.h:260: error: `StreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:260: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:266: error: `OldStreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:266: error: expected `,' or `...' before '*' token
../CommManager.h:266: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pOldPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:266: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `StreamPkt_t' with no type
../CommManager.h:542: error: `StreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:542: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:543: error: `StreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:543: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:546: error: `StreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:546: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:547: error: `StreamPkt_t' has not been declared
../CommManager.h:547: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `pPkt' with no type
../CommManager.h:571: error: `StreamPkt_t' does not name a type
I'm not completely sure the source of the error, maybe the code is made for MSDS (which the rest of the non-"test" code seems to be or maybe its the way I installed GCC (probably not though). So I e-mailed the guy at cloudcap about it. every meeting seems to end with me e-mail the guy from cloudcap and getting a response that less than helpful to say the least. To be continued this weekend, I have to step up the frequency of my work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home