So I want to install a partition of Linux on the right machine, this is because I feel that if I use the cross compiler which is a "derivative" (i'm not sure of the correct terminology) of gcc, which runs on linux anyways, we might as well make the connection (between the ipaq and the computer) on linux (as in why use windows?). (Am I wrong on this?) I don't really care which distro is installed, anyone have a perference? And Prof Neogi said if we need more harddrive space, we should get a new hard drive. But to avoid such thing there is still 5.85 gb of Hard drive space left in this machine and I'm sure a linux partition doesn't take even half of that. Any opinions? Any objections?

1 Comments:
We might be slackware loaded on our PC104 board. Also make sure it can run Flightgear.
Post a Comment
<< Home